90° Bend - 5" Twinwall Flue (125mm)
Our Twinwall insulated flue pipes can be used either internally or externally as part of a flue system, it is an excellent way of getting around having no chimney. This includes a free locking band to connect the next component. The 90 degree bend is used to provide an offset to the flue. This includes a free locking band to connect the next component.
- Inner wall stainless steel AISI 316, fully welded
- Outer wall stainless steel AISI 304, fully welded
- Continuous high density insulation
- CE approved at 450 degrees C with 65mm clearance to combustibles
- HETAS approved
- NF approved
- Free locking band with all components
- All components individually boxed
Have a look at our Stove Help & Advice section.
|Diameter||5 inch (125 mm)|